Haven't you arranged to control
- Fruit fly is highly destructive pest It can spoil the fruits inside out!
- Fly spreads faster owing to high reproduction rate
- Can spoil 70-90% harvest
- Spraying pesticides is ineffective
Install Makshikari traps Today!
- Makshikari is a sex-pheromone trap that impairs reproduction of the pest.
- Makshikari's smell wave is strongest and quickest. It gives 100 percent control.
- It is the cheapest but best option.
- Highly recommended for organic agriculture
How to install Makshikari
- Unwind the lure wire
- Fit the glass lid
- Hang this assembly 3-5 feet high
- Optionally you can add 2 drops of Dichlorvos or Malathion after 15 days
- Replace the lure every 45 days
- Burry the dead fly and discarded lures
- Use 10 traps per acre for best results
- Vines: Watermelon, muskmelon, bottle gourd, cucumber, ridge gourd, bitter gourd, sponge gourd
- Fruits: Mango, guava, banana, pomegranate, papaya, custard apple, sapota, peach, oranges, lemon, sweet lemon, grape, star fruit, pineapple, apple, kiwi, jack fruits
- Fruit vegetables: Tomatoes, chilly, pepper, brinjal
- Other crops: Almonds, cashews, coffee, castor, sunflower